Farmhouse of 2500 m2 in plot of 17 hectares of field and forest. 3 floors, ground floor 2 dining rooms, living room with fireplace, kitchen and 2 rooms for service.
First floor hall, 8 rooms with 4 bathrooms, party hall, dance floor and billiards. Reading room with large terrace.
Second floor wide attic and terraces.
A large garden with swimming pool in front of the property delights the one who wants to rest in a natural environment.
The estate of Can Vendrell surrounds all the farmhouse and other dependencies, occupies an area of 17 hectares of which the majority are fields of cultivation and pine forest, the property has abundant water own of underground aquifers that cross and it is extracted by means of Two wells that supply all the irrigation of the garden and the human consumption.
The history of Can Vendrell begins with the first archaeological remains found in the area, of which the best known is the Milliari de Can Vendrell, II century BC, and which indicates the probable existence of a Roman villa in the current site of the House, located a short distance from the ancient Roman thermal station of Aquae Calidae (Latin name of the current Caldes de Monbui). Between centuries III and X the possible Roman villa gave way, with greater or less continuity, to a new building that, according to references in documents of centuries X and XI, met with the antropónimo of Venrellus or Venrello. The first direct reference to the study of the house dates from the year 1122, when it speaks of the meek of Venrel, being the first known member of the saga Guillem Vendrell.